Saturday, July 18, 2015

Baby Birthday (hot air) Balloons


 
 

 
My baby was turning one
And I've had a little fettish with hot air balloons lately
partly because when I drive past Three Sister's Park and think of the hot air balloon festival I feel like there is something artsy and expressive about them - literally soaring.

 
I set up a spot in the livingroom for a contained Hot Air balloon theme.
This child has been in Five countries before age one. Traveling seemed like a good concept for him. He's a good little curious trip-taker.

 
Blue velvet cake, chocolate truffles, and crème brule for a dessert bar

 
I was too lazy to erase our summer schedule off the wall so just sort of layered on top of it and called it good. This was a simple but fun way to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment