Saturday, July 18, 2015

Summer Living Room



I wanted a fresh summer look to our mantle


So while in the Netherlands I picked up some souvenirs that I could use. Like this blue glass jug for $4. The handpainted sailing ships are from a garagesale years back. The swimming print was a $2 clearance poster framed in an old florescent light fixture frame. The tennis player was a $4 clearance item (love the 90% off at Tuesday Morning!)

Our summer goals were playing tennis, swimming and sailing, so I thought daily inspiration would help us anticipate as well as savor these experiences.



This wooden tray was also a Holland clearance - $7 and managed to fit in the suitcase home.

 
And my last item from the trip was this candle holder tray which I have my glass bottles holding feathers.
 
Overall my livingroom has taken a more summer shape. Next step is to finally paint the coffee table.

No comments:

Post a Comment